STUNNING MODERNIST MOLLER | BEO $1,975,000
Artfully renovated whilst staying true to the splendour of the original 1970's Gordon Moller design, which was to maximise privacy and ensure that each room was to get the best orientation for the sun.
Capturing expansive harbour views across Seatoun this property is sunny, private and offers so many choices for the discerning lifestyle.
Features include -
- Stunning modern kitchen with a picture-perfect window overlooking the ever-changing views of the Harbour entrance and beyond
- Vaulted ceilings showcasing exposed, gorgeous dark timber beams, many with sumptuous curves which are an artwork in themselves
- The dining area connects the kitchen and flows effortlessly to a manicured and sheltered courtyard with versatile spaces for entertaining beside the outdoor fire and upper courtyard
- Two further living areas, open yet intimate, plus a mezzanine office provide plenty of space and options for all
- Four bedrooms, including a secluded master suite with walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
- A further stylish family bathroom with bath, plus a guest powder room
- Drive on to double garaging
- BEO $1,975,000
The elevated site provides simply outstanding views as well as privacy and utter peace from the hustle and bustle of life.
Capturing expansive harbour views across Seatoun, this is one of those truly special properties that will continue to surprise you.
76a Falkirk was a feature in Urbis Magazine - February 2013 - Issue 72 and can be viewed at http://urbismagazine.com/articles/high-on-a-hill/
LIM & Building report available after inspection
Please contact Annie 027 232 5778 or Nikki 021 205 1491 to arrange an appointment to view.