CENTRAL & SUNNY IN SEATOUN | BEO $1,875,000
This enchanting home is a delightful haven of character, comfort, charm, and convenience. Combining a breathtaking blend of traditional character and modern living on a flat, sunny, landscaped section in the heart of Seatoun, this is simply perfect for a busy family lifestyle.
- Two bathrooms, including an ensuite for the master and the practicality of a separate toilet
- Choice of two living spaces that can be opened up or kept separate for the ultimate in family living or entertaining
- Versatility of three to four bedrooms, with the option of a study, playroom, or recreation space
- Seamless mix of character and comfort, from Carrara ceilings, native timber floorboards, character-filled hallway, and bi-folding doors and windows to a well-appointed kitchen and central heating
- Fabulous indoor-outdoor flow to sunny, private garden and large, leafy lawn at the rear that's superbly set up for al fresco seclusion
- Single garage plus bonuses of off-street parking and garden shed
So close to village shops, school, transport, and a short distance to the beach, co-ed Scots College, the airport, and all that makes the Eastern suburbs so desirable. If you're seeking a premium lifestyle look no further than this immaculate gem.
LIM and Building report available on inspection.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 15th February 2024 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)