EXQUISITE CHARACTER, EXHILARATING OUTLOOK
Everything about this exquisite character home will delight your senses, from the flowering cherry tree at the front gate to the stunning native timbers, from the art deco and Carrara ceilings to the sunny indoor-outdoor living with breathtaking views. Could you wish for more? Features include:
- Four double bedrooms and two bathrooms, including a large master suite with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and private balcony
- Open-plan kitchen and family/dining with two sets of French doors to a big alfresco deck for superb summer living
- Panoramic harbour views that stretch from the Hutt Valley across Seatoun to Cook Strait, and west over Lyall Bay to the Brooklyn wind turbine
- Enchanting 1930s ambience, complete with rimu joinery, timber panelling, decorative plaster ceilings, matai floorboards, bay window and leadlights
- Fantastically warm and comfortable, with gas central heating downstairs, Jetmaster fireplace in the lounge, fresh air ventilation system and a lot of double glazing
- Renovated garden studio with power - ideal for studio/working from home/playhouse/teenage retreat -- and a bonus of a single garage
No wonder this sublime home with so many spaces is for sale for only the first time in 17 years. Immerse yourself in everything it offers by viewing.
For a 3D walkthrough please copy and paste the following links:
House - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=DjtKUcpBymE
Studio - https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=y5xS5M6brUA
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 14th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.