YES, YOU CAN BUILD BRAND NEW IN WADESTOWN!
Of all the sought-after suburbs this close to the CBD, who would have thought there was still vacant land in Wadestown on which to build a brand-new house? And it's a prime corner site with great sun and lovely views to the northwest. Just one look and you'll be brimming with possibilities for this exceptionally rare opportunity. Features include:
- 188sqm^ corner section elevated for sun and views to the hills beyond Wadestown
- Fantastic established location, set amid premium character and contemporary homes
- A short walk from Wadestown school and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Handy to main school and village shops, library and medical centre
- On the doorstep of the Northern Walkway for exploring fabulous trails and scenery
- Within walking or cycling distance of the CBD and close to excellent bus route
Concept for a stunning 90m2^^ home available. Don't delay - bring your builder, your architect, and call us to view. (Source: ^Property Guru and ^^Vendor)
Tender closes 2pm, Thursday 7th October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.