FAMILY HAVEN IN SEATOUN
Families who want to revel in everything Seatoun has to offer will love the versatility and location of this freshly refurbished character home. It combines three double bedrooms and multiple living spaces in a sunny, sheltered, peaceful setting within a few minutes' walk of the waterfront and village shops and eateries. Features include:
- Flexible lifestyle options for families, with multiple living rooms and east- and west-facing decks for sunny, sheltered and private outdoor living
- Classic character and contemporary comfort, from exceptionally large lounge with spectacular Carrara ceiling to polished floorboards and radiator central heating
- Flat lawn front and back, with room for a trampoline and safely fenced for kids and pets to play
- Great location for families, being just across the road from St Anthony's School and playground and only a few blocks from decile-10 Seatoun School
- Off-street parking for two cars in a leafy street with the bonus of both a garden shed and a fantastic workshop/teenage den/under-house storage space
This is a great opportunity to enjoy an incredibly sheltered and serene beachside lifestyle within easy reach of all things Wellington.
I look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes or please contact me for a private viewing.
LIM and Building report are available upon inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 16th September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.