COTTAGE CHARM AND SEA VIEWS
First-time buyers will love this affordable yet charming cottage in a picturesque setting with sea views over Evans Bay. A small walk down facilitates a peaceful and private position that is hard to find this close to the city - particularly at this price point! Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms, including one with storage and both with lovely views
- Warm and cosy lounge with a woodburner that keeps the whole house warm in winter and the convenience of a heat pump for year-round comfort
- Charming Edwardian character, complete with hardwood floors and a sunny northeast-facing window seat overlooking Evans Bay
- Amazingly private and sheltered leafy outdoor living, with an al fresco terrace and terraced garden area below the house
- Fenced section for kids and pets, set well back from a quiet street within walking distance of Kilbirnie shops, Lyall Bay surf beach, and a short drive of the CBD
- Great under-house storage with a workshop and laundry
- Pint sized but perfectly positioned
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
Why settle for an apartment when you can enjoy the quaint character of this standalone cottage on a great section that is ultra-handy to the CBD and eastern bays? We know this will be incredibly popular so view Sunday to avoid missing out.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 19th August 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.