Feel inspired each day as you take in the 180 degree outlook from the 11th floor of the iconic Jerningham building in Oriental Bay. This sensational and spacious two bedroom apartment is flooded with natural light and offers mesmerising views reaching from Seaview to the City, St Gerard's Monastry to the Townbelt and all of the glorious big sky and hypnotising harbour in between.
This apartment had a significant, architecturally designed renovation twenty years ago, and testament to the quality of this renovation is how current the interior feels today. With clever nods to the mid century aesthetic of this 1960s building, and utilising quality materials, this apartment is move in ready. Offering:
- Two double bedrooms, both with generous wardrobes with one enjoying a built in work area and the other, built in book shelves
- Stylish bathroom with very handy separate w/c
- Very spacious living area with vast views over the Harbour and more intimate views towards the townbelt and neighbouring Mount Victoria
- Lengthy sunshine hours with ample glazing from North/East to due West
- Single garage with automatic opener situated close to main entrance
- Plenty of storage throughout including walk in store room and built in shelving
- Shared rooftop outdoor living space, with kitchen, w/c and BBQ
The views from apartment 11B are world class and ever changing, providing 24/7 interest and entertainment, and being set back from the Parade, with concrete walls between apartments, this home offers a serene view point and retreat from the City.
One of the best we have seen at Jerningham and not to be missed!
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 3rd June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.