MAGICAL MIRAMAR GEM
If you're looking for your first home, or want to downsize or retire, you'll love this refurbished two-bedroom gem just metres from all things Weta. It's been in the same family for 40 years and combines great value in a wonderful location with easy-care outdoor living on the doorstep of fantastic village facilities.
- Sunny open-plan living with exceptionally high chapel ceiling and skylight to optimise spaciousness and natural light
- Superbly presented with recently repainted interior and remodelled kitchen and bathroom: just move in and enjoy!
- Heat pump and HRV system for the ultimate in comfort and convenience
- Easy, single level living with flat access and a ramp that runs right to the front door
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, so perfect for accommodating guests or grandkids
- North-facing veranda for sunny outdoor living year round plus lovely lawn and garden - that's safely fenced for kids and pets
- Carport as well as off-street parking in central location that's just a short, flat walk from schools, parks, cafes and sports clubs, Weta Workshop and Park Road Post, Roxy Cinema and village shops
No wonder this much-loved home has been so tightly held from one generation to the next. See everything that makes it so special at Sunday's viewing.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) closes 12pm, Thursday 30th June 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/