EXTENSIVE HOME & GARDEN | LOCATION | POTENTIAL
Set to impress and inspire, this much-loved 1930s family home is ready for new owners to love and enjoy. Comprising approximately 240sqm of floor area on a 979sqm section, this property presents you with the potential to exercise your vision and flare in making it your own.
Located on a quiet side street in a sunny sheltered spot, this well-presented home will appeal to families seeking extra space for extended family, guests to stay, home office/studio; those looking for a home with renovation and landscaping potential; investors and more.
Providing you with the luxury of mostly single-level living and an established lawn and garden with a wonderful selection of fruit trees, this home also features:
Upstairs/main floor (floorplans with dimensions available)
• fabulous Carrara ceilings and leadlight windows
• five bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• a grand lounge/reception room (approximately 50sqm) - ideal for parties and family gatherings
• modern kitchen featuring: granite bench-top, gas hobs, double wall oven, range-hood, pantry, utility garage, and
• open-plan kitchen, dining, and living with flow to a sunny rear courtyard and garden
• main bathroom with bath, basin, and WC
• separate shower room
• separate laundry with a second WC
• hall linen cupboard
• single garage with off-street parking
• ceiling and under-floor insulation
• gas heating and hot water
• three versatile spare rooms - currently configured as an office suite
• generous basement, workshop, and storage space
• internal and external access
Handy to all the eastern suburbs has to offer with Miramar North School next door, and local dairy, bus route, Larder Café/Restaurant, Weta Cave, and Studios only a few minutes walk away.
Sound like the one for you? Call Sue now to view or come along to one of our open homes as advertised.
For Sale by Tender closing Wednesday 18th May at 1 pm.