VINTAGE SUN, SPACE, VIEWS
For sale for the first time in 36 years, this is a rare chance to buy a mammoth home of a scale and calibre you probably could never afford to build today. It combines four bedrooms, multiple living rooms and even a sauna over 360sqm with unbelievable sun and Wellington's best views. Features include:
- Astounding aspect to capture full sun and panoramic harbour and bay views that stretch from south of the airport to north of the western hills
- Everything a family could wish for, from four double bedrooms and a choice of bathrooms to separate living and dining, conservatory and rumpus room (or work from home space with its own entrance)
- Superbly presented with extraordinary attention to detail, complete with tiled ceilings, chandeliers and even parquet flooring in the dual-oven kitchen
- Sunny indoor-outdoor flow to harbourside deck and garden terrace with grapes and lemons or to east-facing walled courtyard, so there's always somewhere sheltered and serene to sit
- Big internal double-garage with loft storage and a workshop
No wonder this home's only ever had two owners - who would ever want to give up this much sun, space and spectacle? Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender Closes at 1pm, Thursday 5th May 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.