CLASSIC CHARACTER IN LOVELY LOCATION
Where better to spend summer than in this gorgeous four-bedroom bungalow with fantastic indoor-outdoor living close to some of Wellington's best beaches? The combination of character, improvements and flat sunny grounds is a Christmas wish come true.
- The best of now and then: blends sublime 1920s character -- timber panelling, heart native joinery, ornate scotia, enclosed sun porch with modern open-plan living/dining, central heating, and Infinity gas hot water
- Versatility of four double-bedrooms or three and a separate lounge with bay window view of the pretty front garden
- Well-appointed kitchen and living/dining area that flows to big, private, covered deck for the ultimate alfresco lifestyle
- Wonderful garden with roses, camellia, flat lawn, and flower and vegetable beds, all securely fenced and gated so kids and pets can play safely
- Double-garage and concrete drive for plenty of secure off-street parking
- Quiet location in the sought-after street just a short distance walk from the bus stop and handy to Lyall Bay and Seatoun beaches
If you're seeking a suburban sanctuary close to everything that makes the eastern bays so popular, don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace Covid-19 Guidelines as issued by REA - more information can be found here - https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/