SUNNY '70S CLASSIC WITH SUPER SPACE & VIEWS
Elevated for all-day sun and uninterrupted views, this incredibly spacious four-five bedroom home is an amazing family haven with potential-plus.
Either revel in its fantastic 1970's retro character - or add value at your leisure and capitalise on the stunning aspect. Features include:
- Four double bedrooms plus study/ fifth bedroom, including a large master that opens to north-facing balcony for lovely sun and views
- Massive lounge and dining room that can be combined into one for entertaining en masse or kept separate for family living
- Broad conservatory with extensive glazing to maximise the views over Miramar's golf links, Scot's College, the airport, Lyall Bay and Cook Strait
- Big internal double-garage with workshop, storage, separate laundry plus off-street parking: more than enough space for cars and hobbies
- Easy-care grounds with plenty of flat lawn at the rear for kids and pets
- Located near the end of a quiet cul-de-sac just minutes from Broad-way shops and bus stops, and an easy walk to Seatoun's beaches
With two bathrooms, two living rooms and a study, this is the complete family home with bell(bottom)s on it. If you need space - definitely don't miss viewing.
I look forward to seeing you at one of the open homes or please contact me for a private viewing.
LIM and Building report are available upon inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 21st October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.