FIVE BEDROOM HOME | SUN, VIEWS & POTENTIAL
* * COVID 19 Alert Level 2 - PRIVATE VIEWINGS & OPEN HOMES ARE PERMITTED
Per government requirement: contact tracing, masks, sanitiser and social-distancing will be in use. PLEASE STAY HOME if you are unwell or have been self-isolating/in contact with a Covid/Delta Case in the past 14 days. Thank you :) * *
Home sweet home since built in 1973, the owners have long loved their family home for its very sunny aspect; generous size, convenient location and wonderful views across Miramar to the Orongorongo and Remutaka Ranges beyond;. Time now for someone new to cherish and enjoy, this lovely two-level home features:
• total floor area: 160 sqm (approx'), land area: 690 sqm (approx') - (sourced via Property Guru/Corelogic)
• floor area: 99 sqm (approx'), no stair access between floors
• two double bedrooms and one single (all with built-in wardrobes)
• open plan kitchen/dining and living
• bathroom with shower and vanity
• separate WC
• spacious hall linen cupboard
• separate laundry (off the kitchen)
• lounge heat-pump
Downstairs: (entry downstairs)
• floor area, 61 sqm (approx'), downstairs entry only
• two double bedrooms (both with built-in wardrobes)
• very spacious living area - ideal for kids and teenagers, visiting family & friends, home office, studio or rumpus
• bathroom with shower, vanity and WC
And, there's more ....
• generous rear deck for outdoor living/entertaining
• car-port plus off-street for two cars
• roof replaced in 2016
• on a regular bus route
• walking tracks with spectacular views on your 'door-step'
• RV $760,000 (not indicative of market value)
With Miramar shopping hub, library, supermarket, medical centre, schools, sports facilities, beaches, airport, numerous cafes/bars/restaurants and so much more only minutes away by car, Maupuia and its neighbouring suburbs make this a very sought-after area to reside in.
Could this be the home for you? - call us now to view!
For Sale by Tender closing 1.00 pm, Wednesday 22nd September 2021 (will not be sold prior and, so you are aware, the Tender may be deferred depending on Covid Alert Level at the time).