READY TO MOVE IN!
BUYER ENQUIRY OVER $585,000
There are many reasons that Hiropi Village apartments are always popular:
- Simple and stylish 70s design
- Reasonable Body corporate levies ($5,449.24 per year)
- Proximity to Newtown shops and CBD
Added to that, this apartment offers a convenient floor plan, with living areas downstairs, and both bedrooms upstairs, renovated kitchen, off street carpark, storage locker plus an outdoor balcony to enjoy your morning coffee or after work vino.
- One double bedroom and one single bedroom
- Generous, open plan living
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom with modern appliances
- Covered carpark
- Generous storage locker
Spread over a comfortable 60sqm^ this unit feels suitably spacious, with great entertaining area on the lower level, and bedrooms and tidy bathroom upstairs. Location and layout will make this a very popular property with first home buyers, those looking for a Wellington City bolt hole and investors alike. (^Source: Property Guru )