HIT THE JACKPOT IN THORNDON
Shops and apartments in the quaint and characterful Thorndon Village, right on the edge of the CBD, are often sought but rarely found, yet here are three properties in one! The seller has asked us to get these three properties SOLD. All separately titled, with a mix of residential and commercial. As a scarce and desirable asset this can't be beat. Enjoy multiple cashflow streams from this high quality property. It even has Home and Income potential. From its historic street appeal to its brilliant location, it combines sought-after ground-floor commercial space with two well-presented upstairs apartments. Features include:
- Large ground-floor shop with courtyard that's currently leased to the well renowned and well-run hair salon So You Hair
- One-bedroom apartment overlooking Tinakori Road and two-bedroom apartment with private courtyard and deck for outdoor living and storage
- Total rent of approximately $100,651.12 per year: one-bedroom flat, $495 pw; two-bedroom flat, $575 pw, salon, $45,011.20 plus GST; (CPI review on commercial lease due 2021)
- Extensively renovated in approximately 2000, and separately titled, providing you the chance to sell each unit individually in the future
- Broad tenant appeal because of vibrant village location and proximity to the CBD, Parliament and Victoria University
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,295,000
With a realistic owner, multiple income streams, and best locations, rarely can you buy such a versatile investment in a location as prominent and central as this tenant magnet. This will suit residential and commercial investors or anyone looking for an amazing deal close to the city. See you at Sunday's open home!
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 12 August 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.