SUBLIME SEATOUN OASIS
DEADLINE CALLED EARLY, NOW CLOSES 4PM FRIDAY 9TH JULY 2021, 8 KENT TERRACE, WELLINGTON PLEASE CONTACT AGENT
Seldom can you buy a lifestyle this sublime, even in Seatoun. Immaculately presented on a flat and sunny landscaped corner section with its own pohutukawa treehouse, this con-summate character home's peerless mix of sophistication, charm and space sets the standard for exquisite seaside living. Features include:
- Five double-bedrooms plus a study/media room and three bathrooms - perfect for harmonious family living or accommodating the guests who will never want to leave
- Light-filled and superbly configured for flexible family living and stylish entertaining, complete with a modern kitchen with scullery and deluxe appliances
- Amazing indoor-outdoor flow to a northwest-facing wraparound veranda on one side and a stunning deck with a pergola for hanging a hammock on the other, where you can see the kids play and all of the goings-on outside, from the kitchen.
- Supreme presentation inside and out, from original matai floorboards, new carpet and modern curtains to a newly repainted exterior and roof
- Fantastic storage throughout, with fitted wardrobes, spacious loft and a large double garage with dual access off Burnham Street
- Centre-of-the-community location that's just a few minutes' walk from Seatoun School, village shops and eateries, and the beach and reserves
This home has so many outstanding features that you have to view it to savour everything it offers in the heart of Wellington's premier seaside suburb.
LIM & Building report available upon inspection.
Deadline Sale (unless sold prior) 12pm, Wednesday 14th July 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.