GREAT VALUE & LIFESTYLE
First-time buyers and young families will feel right at home in this sunny three-bedroom home with a front lawn, fruit trees and a BIG new deck for sheltered outdoor living in a sunny setting close to high-decile schools and a great shopping centre. Features include:
- An ideal layout for families, with three double-bedrooms and bathroom at separate ends to the living and dining rooms
- North-facing lounge for fantastic sun and dining room off well-appointed kitchen for effortless entertaining or family-time meals
- Family-friendly conveniences with built-in wardrobes for storage, a modern bathroom with a shower-over-bath, separate laundry and toilet
- Large deck with separate entertaining and BBQ spaces plus terraced rear garden that could be enhanced to capitalise on sun and views
- Set back from the street with a single garage and off-street parking
- Buyer Enquiry Over $795,000
Affordable, well-presented '60s homes like this and proximity to amenities, the CBD and Porirua are why Tawa's so popular. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 15th July 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior).
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.