SHELTERED & SERENE SEATOUN
For sale for the first time since it was built nearly 30 years ago, this newly refurbished, low-maintenance home offers everything families need in a sheltered microclimate just minutes from Seatoun's beach and village. It's superbly presented but still offers surprising scope to enhance value and lifestyle. Features include:
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms, including a remodelled ensuite - the perfect solution for family harmony or guest accommodation
- Lovely views over Seatoun's bays, to Somes Island and the Hutt Valley, from
spacious living areas, main bedroom and north-facing deck
- Newly recarpeted and repainted interior, plus brand new kitchen with new,
- Easy-care garden in sunny, sheltered microclimate set safely back from the road
- Large internal-double garage and huge bonus of a big rumpus room, workshop or studio that could be turned into a teenager's pad, work-from-home office or a self-contained flat (subject to council consent)
The fact this home has never changed hands tells you everything you need to know about the blissful beachside lifestyle it offers. Don't miss viewing.
LIM & Building report available upon inspection.
Tender closes 12pm, Wednesday 30th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.