THE BEST MT VIC INVESTMENT EVER?
This generational investment has been passed down two generations over 50 plus years. To say this is a rare opportunity is an understatement. Located in the heart of city-end Mt Victoria, this beautiful 1900's double bay villa is split into four x two-bedroom character flats just minutes from Courtenay Place, the town belt, and the waterfront. This is easily one of the best investment properties we have ever brought to market, in one of Wellington's most popular inner city investment locations. Features include:
- Four well-presented character flats - two up, two down - with a combined floor area of 280sqm^, each with two bedrooms
- Charming Edwardian villa appeal, with bay windows, high ceilings, sash windows, and native timber joinery
- Lovely views from upstairs flats over Mount Victoria towards Brooklyn and bonus of north-facing verandas
- Superbly located with fantastic street appeal in one of Mount Victoria's quieter streets with minimal thru traffic - perfect for professionals who want to live close to the action but enjoy nature on their doorstep
- Easily accessible and a short stroll from bus stops and a choice of eateries and dairies
- The character facade is stunning but there is loads of potential to improve it cosmetically and maintain it
- All flats are currently vacant allowing a new owner to control the quality from day one
- The total potential estimated rent is assessed at $108,160 - $114,400 annually
- Rateable Value $1,750,000^ (not indicative of market value)
There is potential to capitalise on cosmetic improvements, but this represents a "once-in-multiple-generations" chance to own four cashflow streams from a quiet inner city multi flat property that will be the jewel in your portfolio's crown. Don't miss Sunday's viewing. (^Source: Property Guru)
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 24th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.