Prime Position at Patent
DEADLINE BROUGHT FORWARD. Deadline sale now closes 4pm, Wednesday 23rd June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Patent 326 on Evans Bay Parade is well regarding for its location and contemporary architectural style, and now we have the pleasure of introducing an apartment in one of Patent's most coveted positions.
With unobstructed views, conveniently situated above the popular local cafe, standing on the deck here you literally feel like you're on the bow of a ship. The outlook stretches over the glistening Harbour towards the Airport providing an ever-changing vista you will never tire of. Offering:
- Two very good sized bedrooms, one with a peek of the water from bed, and the other with an expansive Harbour outlook
- Main bedroom is very generously proportioned with large wardrobe and contemporary ensuite
- Stylish main bathroom
- Upstairs the open plan living area celebrates the vista, with a very generous deck to enjoy every moment
- Contemporary kitchen and spacious living area
- Secure, covered off street parking
- Pets accepted with Body Corporate approval
- Body Corporate quarterly levy $3,516.95
The location is hard to beat, with the City, Airport and amenities of Miramar, Kilbirnie and Newtown all just a short drive away, and the views will entertain all year round. Don't hesitate, call today for an appointment to view.