1920s THREE BEDROOM HOME | GARAGING, LOCATION & POTENTIAL
Enjoying a very sunny, slightly elevated aspect, this lovely 1920s three bedroom, single level home comes with the bonus of a double garage and a fully-fenced section comprising a large front lawn and terraced rear section including intimate courtyard. Conveniently located in highly sought-after Miramar, this property offers you scope and potential to exercise your vision and flare in making it yours.
Much loved for the past 17 years, this home also features:
* two double bedrooms and one large single bedroom/office (all with built-in wardrobes)
* modern open-plan kitchen, dining and living
* separate formal lounge
* family bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity and WC
* fresh neutral décor together with new curtains and blinds throughout
* re-wired in the 2000s; two heat-pumps and double-glazed windows
* approximately 506sqm freehold section - room for gardening, play and entertaining
* on a main bus route and only a short walk to the airport
* within easy walking distance to local shops, supermarket, cafes, movie theatre, takeaways
and other amenities
* and, you can walk or cycle to local schools, beaches, sporting facilities and so much more
* RV$750,000 (not indicative of market value)
Ideal for couples and families, this is a great proposition in a great location - all about convenience and lifestyle, if this sounds like the place for you call Sue now to view.