ULTRA MODERN, AFFORDABLE, AND CENTRAL
You won't believe how quiet this stylish studio apartment is given its strolling distance to everything that makes inner-city living so exhilarating and colourful. Close to Te Aro's top shops, eateries, bars, Massey University, and the Waterfront.
- Modern layout with Open-plan kitchen/dining/living flowing to the outdoors
- Space for a bed at one end that can be open or curtained for privacy, plus a separate bathroom/laundry
- Stylish well-appointed kitchen: all the essentials you need for those rare occasions when not dining out nearby
- Indoor-outdoor flow to balcony sited for late summer sun
- Lovely views that stretch from east of the Carillon to west of the Brooklyn hills
- Superbly insulated for warmth and peace-and-quiet: you would scarcely know you were living in the city if not for the views
- Modern up-to-date building that meets current building code and engineering standards
- Currently rented for $565pw!
- Great lock up-and-leave security
- RV $415,000 (not indicative of market value)
This is an amazingly affordable opportunity to purchase a stylish apartment without the fish-hooks associated with older buildings. Perfect for busy professionals, first-time buyers, students, and out-of-towners wanting an incredibly handy city pad. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.