STUNNING GARDEN | CITY-END KARORI
This is how we'd all love to live: a spacious three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with lovely sunny grounds, fantastic views and private, year-round indoor-outdoor living tucked out of sight in the heart of city-end Karori. Open the front gate and step into a world of enchantment. Features include:
- Amazing indoor-outdoor flow to a northwest-facing conservatory and huge deck with treetop views across Karori
- Spacious Rimu panelled, ladder accessed loft that could be a home office or teenager's retreat with stunning harbour views
- The loft even boasts a bookshelf that doubles as a secret door to more storage space; super fun! kids will love this loft
- Separate living and dining plus solid Rimu kitchen with copper rangehood
- Gas heating, heat pump and partially double glazed
- Sheltered, securely fenced garden with flat lawn and secluded al fresco courtyard
- Safely set back from the street, down a quiet leafy lane
- Handy to decile-10 Karori Normal School and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Loads of scope to add value while making it your own
- Double garage and workshop
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,195,000
No wonder this unique home is for sale for the first time in 45 YEARS! You won't believe everything it offers until you see it for yourself at Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 26th March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.