VAST VIEWS AND VERSATILITY
Family homes of this size and versatility, complete with fantastic views and sheltered outdoor living, are seldom for sale in Seatoun. Only minutes from the beach and village, and boasting a brand new entertainers' deck, this is a summer haven to cherish year-round! Features include:
- The perfect solution for families: 4 bedrooms, with potential for a 5th, and 2 bathrooms
- Rumpus or media/games room with kitchenette that also could be used to accommodate guests, extended family or to work from home
- Northeast facing for great sun and stunning views that stretch from Seatouns bays and the western hills to north of the Hutt Valley
- Easy-care, sheltered garden with fruit and nut trees, and covered al fresco space with grapevine and outdoor fireplace
- Tandem-garage with convenience of internal auto roller door so you can seal off one-half if you want extra storage or a man cave
After 38 years of being in the same family, this is your chance to secure one of the most extraordinary homes in Seatoun.
PLEASE NOTE : A maximum of 10 people inside a property at any time (property size dependant) under Level 2 guidelines.
Please where possible 1-2 persons per group to visit our open home so we can allow for as many people to come through the property during the open home.
Alternatively, please contact the agent to arrange a private viewing.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ. We will be adhering to social distancing and all hygiene guidelines and will request our clients to also follow these guidelines within our office and clients homes. Sign-in registers are in place for security and tracking purposes and all clients will be required to sign these declarations/registers prior to entering to our office and properties.