Low Maintenance, Flat Land & Well Maintained
If you are one who is looking for a residential home that boasts low maintenance, well maintained and flat land, make sure you attend the open homes of 108 Calabar Road, Miramar. Suitable to buyers who have a busy lifestyle, want easy access for travel plus like the idea of 'no lawns to do', this will perfectly fit you.
This residential house offers:
- 3 double bedrooms with all built in wardrobes
- 1 generously sized tidy bathroom with large shower
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining with a modern styled kitchen
- Gas infinity hot-water and gas cooking
- Polished wooden flooring in both kitchen & entrance foyer which gives the property a fantastic touch of elegance and character.
- High stud ceiling that creates a spacious feel
- Generously sized foyer allowing opportunity for you to organize it as a study nook (bonus)
- The addition of double glazed windows throughout
- Weatherboard exterior
- Heat pump and insulation in the ceiling & underfloor
- Property that captures afternoon sun
- Off Street parking
- Freehold title
ALL the above are fine qualities that make this a good home!!!
Situated in such a convenient and great location, it allows:
- very easy access to the State Highway 1
- very easy access to the Airport
- a great starting point to walk/stroll/run along the track of the Evans Bay Beach for exercise or leisure like so many people do
- a short stroll (1 min approx) up the street to enjoy scenic views. PLEASE REFER TO PHOTO.
- options for grocery shopping. You choose, either Miramar or Kilbirnie
- Approx. 9 minute drive to Wellington City Centre
- closely located to public transport, beaches (Lyall Bay and Evans Bay), local cafes and so much more....
Price Guide: Buyer Enquiry Over $765,000
Contact Phil Mac Raywhite
M: 021 057 6489