Commanding Presence on the Crescent
This much-admired turn of the century landmark home is set on an elevated corner site with sensational harbour and city views. This wonderful home is warm and welcoming on entry with the original staircase, wooden and parquet floors, high ceiling, bay and sash windows, open fire with marble surround.
On the ground floor there is a fully self-contained two-bedroom guest apartment with its own private entrance.
Some of the many special features include:
• Sitting room, with open fire, flowing through to the dining room
• The separate family room opens out to deck
• Up to the minute kitchen with floor to ceiling doors opening out to the rear courtyard and garden
• Utility room
• 4 bedrooms, master with en-suite
• A customised wine cellar
• Double garage with internal lift access
• A lift connects the ground and first floors.
• Most of the rooms take advantage of the breathtaking views and all-day sun.
• Excellent indoor/outdoor flow to both the rear sheltered courtyard and lawn with built-in outdoor fire, and the front decks overlooking the harbour.
The location is outstanding and zoned for some of the best schools. It's an easy walk into the City along the waterfront.
This highly admired home is an outstanding property and is a rare find!
For more information, please call Ann Curtis 021 726 070.
Agency reference #: 3301360